- Schedule a school tour with our Admissions Director, Mauree Heller
- Schedule interview and academic assessment
You will be required to bring the following documents:
- Application Form
- Parent Statement
- Recent transcript & standardized test scores
- Distribute Teacher Recommendation Form(s)
One recommendation form for students entering grades 1st through 6th
Two recommendation forms (math & language arts) for students entering grades 7th through 12th
- Sign and deliver form(s) to your child’s most recent teacher(s) with a stamped envelope addressed to: AZ Academy Admissions – 36 Estate Orange Grove, Christiansted, VI 00820
- Request Tuition Assistance (if needed)
Tuition assistance is limited and distributed based on financial need and date completed request is received. If you are requesting financial aid, copies of the following documents are required:
- Tuition Assistance Form
- Cover letter explaining your need for assistance
- Copy of your most recent personal 1040 tax return
- Copy of a recent WAPA bill
If accepted, you will be notified within one week of submitting all necessary documents listed above.
Once your child is accepted, the following documents are required within two weeks to ensure your child’s enrollment.
All documents must be received prior to student’s first day of school.
- Enrollment fee paid in full
- Student Enrollment form
- Signed Tuition Agreement
- Student Release form
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
- Parent Participation form
- Physician’s Physical form completed by student’s doctor
- Copy of student’s immunization records and lab work
Welcome to the AZ Academy Family!
You should receive the following documents prior to the beginning of school
- Student supply list
- Summer assignments
- School Calendar
- Parent/Student Handbook